Wednesday, December 7, 2011

3 weeks today - khao lak, la flora

Hi everyone





I%26#39;m off to Khao lak in 21 sleeps time!! Never been to Thailand but I%26#39;ve been able to get a lot of information off this forum. Thanks! Has anyone been diving with Sea Dragon Dive Centre? And if so what are their liveaboards like? Any feedback will be appreciated.





Thanks



3 weeks today - khao lak, la flora


I recommend stay in Khao Lak Seaview Resort %26amp; Spa Phang Nga,near Khao Lak Dive Center.My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay and diving at this wonderful resort.Virtually all of the rooms have an equally great view. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We loved the fact that the guests were from many different countries -- Sweden, Germany, Australia, Korea, England, etc.For in liveaboard diving, Sea Dragon offers a choice of three different liveaboard dive boats, the M/V Andaman, the M/V Mariner One, and the M/V Nangnuan.Recommend M/V Andaman 4 day/4 night ( The classic trip in the Andaman Sea ),I would like to thank the crew of the hotel that was a great part in making this trip a memory for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment