Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Can someone pick me up some fridge magnets? lol

Hey everyone,

I have just realised that I didn%26#39;t pick up any trinket stuff while I was in Thailand DOH!!

I picked up a habit of getting fridge magnets in each place that I went to while in South Africa and now wish I had done the same for Thailand.

Is there anyone going to ChiangMai, Bangkok, Phuket and kanchanaburri in the near future who wouldn%26#39;t mind picking me up a few?

I would of course give you some money :)

Thanks heaps

Lorree

Can someone pick me up some fridge magnets? lol

hi lorree

i will be going to phuket in 11 sleeps and can grab you a fridge magnet from there

i do the same when i travel it makes you want to go away every time i go to the fridge with the memories so i cant wait for my sleeps to be up this time !!!!

sharon

Can someone pick me up some fridge magnets? lol

Oh that would be fantastic!!!

Thank you so much.

If you want to email me your bank details...I can put in $5-$10 that should be heaps :)

eljay@aapt.net.au

thanks again

Lorree


Hi Lorree.

I have lots on my frige. You can help yourself when you come to get that beer I owe you.

All the best,

Mark.


Hey there, girlfriend! I%26#39;ll get you some when we head back in a few weeks. Do you like the seafish/food type ones with wriggly legs or something else?


Hey Mark

Your on!!! Even more of an excuse to try and get back!!!

I am hoping to get there for my birthday next year if I can somehow come up the airfare and accom. costs :(

And I want a another day trip :)

Hey Tina!!! Surprise me lol I don%26#39;t mind what kind they as long as you can tell its phuket and/or thailand in general :) I can%26#39;t believe I left with none whats so ever!!! I didn%26#39;t even get any gift kind of things, I was stupid!!

Hey when are you usually in Phuket??

I%26#39;m hoping if I can get the money is to be back over there for my birthday in 09, which is at the end of April.

Any chance you%26#39;d be there?


We haven%26#39;t been in Phuket for April yet, we miss out every year, which is why we%26#39;ve never celebrated Songkran! : ( We were hoping to be there for it this year, but with moving house, etc, it doesn%26#39;t look set to happen, but next year is a MUST DO!!!

We%26#39;re usually there from late October or November sometime through to end of February, then back in May for about 6-8 weeks, then August. It does change a bit, depending on how busy we are with things.


Bugger... if I go, I%26#39;d be looking at April 27th for 14 days.

thats a shame :(


Hi Lorree

I can get a couple for you. Whoever comes over next can come and collect them from me.

Start saving gal - would be a pleasure to see you again.

Chantal


Darling, you didn%26#39;t hear me, I think we%26#39;ll be there for April 2009! If so, we%26#39;ll be celebrating your birthday in a very big way. Really looking forward to seeing you again!


*hanging my head* hehe sorry hun I didn%26#39;t read it properly!! lol

Don%26#39;t know what I read, maybe I should quit for the night and go to bed!

Fantastic, even more determined to get there now!! :)

  • cs files
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment