Monday, December 12, 2011

Female Single traveller staying Phuket for a week

Hi Guys,





This will be my first trip to Thailand and I am staying in Phuket for a week on my own before meeting up with a friend. Any suggestions on what area / resort to stay in as I do want to go out in the evenings and also meet other travelers..any helpful hints on also what to do out there will be greatly appreciated.





Thanks





:-)



Female Single traveller staying Phuket for a week


Hi Londoner,





When are you planning on going to Phuket? I am a single female traveller as well and will be in Taiwan from March 31 - April 20 and was thinking of going to Phuket for a few days sometime after April 7th.





I have been to Phuket many years ago when I was a little girl so I don%26#39;t remember much about it, let me know if you are interested in possibly travel together and share accommodation cost.





Thanks :)



Female Single traveller staying Phuket for a week


Hi, i will be there from April 10 to 16. do let me know if you are there at any of those days..





mike




I would recommend the Absolute Sea Pearl right on the main street right across from the beach. It can be a bit more expensive, but really nice and great location.





http://www.seapearl.phuket.com/





next door a bit more reasonible is Seagull Hotel





http://www.seagullhome.com/





right across the Absolute Sea Pearl is the Dolphin Bar, great for grabbing drinks, playing pool. You will meet people there, at the beach during the day and there are tons of people walking around and Bangla Road.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmIbH_Bjus8





Lots of fun!


  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment