Monday, December 12, 2011

Young Couple on their first holiday

Hi, my names jessica,





This is my first time overseas without the parents so i want to take advantage of the time and see/do everything but also relax!. Myself and my partner have done a bit of resreach and decided to stay in phuket around 9 nights. Maybe Kata/karon beach? and maybe resort or hotel.





Can anyone suggest a great place to stay? either mid or upper price? we%26#39;re heading over their in July!





Thanks



Young Couple on their first holiday


Hi ,



As I have just replied in another post we really loved the Marina in Karon, we are going back again this year.



I loved the Jungle rooms.



Have a look at their web sight, because you are going in July they have a really good low season deal,50%off.

No comments:

Post a Comment