Monday, December 12, 2011

Magazines

Hi - May be silly question but can you buy Australian magazines in Patong - Marie Claire what have you? ( I mean the Oz editions). Looking foward to laying back on those beach chairs for many hours doing not much at all...



Bec



Magazines


Yes you can, but weeklies tend to be a couple of weeks back, and monthlies are OK. About twice the price.



Suggest packing some in your luggage and leaving them behind in Phuket to accomoadte the extra weight of shopping.



Magazines


Thanks for that - I%26#39;ll grab a few at the airport I guess.




Hi Bec definitely bring from home my poor husband found a old magazine on airplanes into which he hid the womens day,new idea,thats life I had only brought 4 over and as stated there are not that about and you pay top dollar ,just grab some books+magazines from the second handbook shop and leave them over there. Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment