Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Phuket in Dec

Dear all,

I am going to Phuket on 25th Dec. Yeah, Xmas day. I have started to look around for hotels. A friend of mine told me there is no need for me to book before hand as there will be lots of packages available (cheaper and good bargain) at the airport once i landed. Is it true? I am worried sick that i might ended up without an accommodation then as it is peak season. But again, wondering most of people will be back at home celebrating Xmas. Anyone been to Phuket in Dec? Please help..

Phuket in Dec

Wow you would have to be one brave person to do that!!

You could, if you were will to either have to cave in and pay for an expensive room or get the worse room in town!

I went from Nov 26th to Dec 6th and it was busy busy busy.

Waiting until you get there might be safe enough for low season but xmas %26amp; new year is peak season.

I like to be certain where I%26#39;m staying, so I would have to recommend booking before you go.

You can get some good deals online...just hunt around.

More often that not if you book well in advance you will find a bargin...I did :)

Have fun!

Lorree

  • makeup skin
  • lock file
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment