Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Buri rasa village

does anyone know that Deluxe room ( standard room)of Buri rasa village, there is balcony or not ? because i like the room which there is the balcony .





Thank you so much



Buri rasa village


we have stayed in most room types in the buri and as far as i remember the deluxe rooms did have a small balcony or patio but to be honest we never used it much



enjoy your stay



sue



Buri rasa village


Hi Mukka,





We stayed at the Buri Rasa in a garden room, however we were initially showed a deluxe room.





It was nicely decorated, I didn%26#39;t go right through the room, however from the outside I think they did have balconies because I%26#39;m sure there was a balcony above my garden (even though they could not see into my garden).





The only thing is that nearly all of the rooms do not have a sea view, so even though they have balconies, they overlook the resort.





I loved the Buri Rasa, we left our initial accommodation because we didn%26#39;t like it, and walked along the beach until we found the perfect place which was the Buri Rasa!!





You will have a great time if you stay there!




thank a lot for your answer , it%26#39;s useful for me .



i like the room which has a balcony because in the morning it%26#39;s nice you come out and relax a bit there before starting the day !

No comments:

Post a Comment