Monday, December 12, 2011

Honeymoon

HELP!!



Honeymoon in first week/10 dyas in June 2009, I%26#39;ve narrowed the destination to Koh Samui (I think), Where is the best spot? I%26#39;m after full on luxury, beautiful beaches, seclusion and privacy when we want it, bustling food stalls and bars when the mood takes us, money isn%26#39;t really a problem. Where can I assure my beautiful bride to be gets an incredible unforgettable experience? Any advice gratefully received! Also any other places worthwhile?



Honeymoon


If it is Samui you want....Chaweng beach is the hot spot. Here%26#39;s website full of places to stay:





http://samui.sawadee.com/





Personally, I think there are many more better places in Thailand to honeymoon if you want beautiful scenery, quiet and privacy.



Honeymoon


Thanks,





Any ideas where else would be good? I%26#39;ve been told its the start of the monsoon season so the east side of Thailand is the best place to be as its in qa different weather system?

No comments:

Post a Comment