Monday, December 12, 2011

where can we leave our stuff while swimming at PHI PHI

Hey,











when we go to phi phi where can we keep our valuables while taking a quick swim,. its only going to be me and my boyfriend, and i dont think taking turns in the water is going to be much fun:)











What can we do? like its not going to be alot of valuables, just a little bit of money, camera and that... Do they have lockers or something there we can hire out?? whats some suggestions??











Also, as its only my boyfriend and i, we would like to take a few photos together, like if we asked just someone to take a photo of us.. whats the chance of them running off??











thanks:



where can we leave our stuff while swimming at PHI PHI




Hi



I have never had any problems if you go for a swim just swim nearby and cover your bags up dont have anything on show.I only ever take enough money with me for the day on the beach to cover me for any food and drinks. I do not know of any lockers ect and most people will take a picture i would not think that they would run off with your camera. If they did they can not run all that far as most places you need a boat. You can allways take a longtail boat and ask them to find a secluded beach we did only us on it it was great.Or if you are that worried take a throw away camera.





Julie



where can we leave our stuff while swimming at PHI PHI


give all of your valuables to the jet-ski boys to look after



as we all know, we can trust them explicitly

No comments:

Post a Comment