Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tailors in Ko Lanta and lanta long tails

Hi,



I am heading to Thailand in 2 weeks today - I can%26#39;t wait.



We are spending four nites in Ko Lanta and thought since we are staying for that period of time, Ko Lanta may be a good spot to get some tailored clothes made.



Does anyone have any recommendations? I would like to get some skirts and pants made.



I am spending 3 nites in BK, one in Krabi, 4 in ko Lanta and 4 in Phuket.



I really don%26#39;t want to be wasting too much time at the tailors as I wan%26#39;t to fit in plenty of other activities incl lanta long tail tours - do I need to book beforehand?



Thanks everyone for the feedback - I can%26#39;t wait!!



Tailors in Ko Lanta and lanta long tails


yes, there are a few tailors on lanta, but i think you would get a better price and more fabric selections in bangkok or phuket.





best to book early for a longtail trip, at least a few days before.

No comments:

Post a Comment