Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bangkok - how much rain in July - please help

Can someone please help me? I maybe in Bangkok for 5 days.





How much will it rain each day from the 20th July onwards?





Somebody said it will only be for 1 hour each day. Is that a heavy downpour or a light shower?





I dont want each day spolit by the rain



Bangkok - how much rain in July - please help


I was in Bangkok in July frm 13 - 28 two years ago, but don%26#39;t remember the rain.





Infact it prob did rain but it didn%26#39;t affect our holiday and that why we don%26#39;t remember it.





Chill and enjoy



Bangkok - how much rain in July - please help


I went in the middle of July last year. I spent about 5 days and there were only 2 heavy downpours that I can remember. It really didn%26#39;t ruin anything - everything dried up right afterwards as the sun came right out afterwards.




I am normally in Bangkok for some time over that period.





It does rain on some days but not every day and not necessarily at the same time. It can rain heavy for an hour or so but there are many places where you can go to keep dry at least on the outside.





Enjoy your trip and if it does rain remember you are in the tropics so that could be taken as part of the holiday experience.




Check out this for averages in any month in most areas of country.





Great weather map---cool. http://www.travelfish.org/weather_fish.php





Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment