Friday, April 2, 2010

photos into canvas prints

Hi





Are there places where we can have photos made into canvas prints?





Does anyone know of prices and how long it would take?



photos into canvas prints


Several on the ground floor to the right of the main front access in the middle area





I had 2 done recently unframed loose canvas and they were 2500 Baht each I think 12 x 18. Sorry if it seems a bit vague on size and price but they were for a friend.





One was from a b/w passport photo of his late father and one from a colour of my friend which gave the coloring for the b/w.





Both my friend and I were happy with both paintings and my friend said his father looked good in the painting.





Hope this helps.



photos into canvas prints


Sorry that last should read





Several on the ground floor of MBK to the right of the main front access in the middle area




thanks for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment