Friday, April 2, 2010

Briza Beach Resort , KohSamui -- Beach and privacy of Rooms

Hi,





I am planning to go to Koh Samui for my honeymoon around the 11th of April,





can someone help me and tell me how is the beach around the hotel, i have read its dirty and also that it is smelly





also i am planning to stay in a Srivijaya Sea View front Villa with a private pool and not the Beach front villa since i want some privacy,





i heard the pool at the beach front villa is not completely private, is it the same with all the pool villas



Briza Beach Resort , KohSamui -- Beach and privacy of Rooms


Make certain they know it is a honeymoon and I believe they will give you a fab experience. Briza is lovely and at the best end of Chaweng for walking, paddling and eating without a taxi. You have made a good decision. The weather is fantastic here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment