Sunday, April 4, 2010

counterfeit perfume

hi,



I was wanting to purchase a few bottles of perfume on my travels around thailand in june. Is perfume cheaper in thailand or will it be cheaper for me to buy it in the airport (Bangkok or manchester airport?)



Can anyone suggest anything never been to that side of the world before so completely clueless????



Thanks





counterfeit perfume


I found the prices of perfumes and Western Luxury items in general to be much more expensive in Thailand. I believe they levy a luxury tax on all such imports.





Best to buy from UK or if you are transiting in Dubai - thats really good priced and they have the latest editions.



counterfeit perfume


But you can buy the fake stuff very cheaply if you want that. I bought a few for my daughter, from memory about 400baht a bottle upstairs in MBK. I also saw some on the side of the road for even less but there was no cellophane around the bottles. The ones I got for her seem fine, she%26#39;s happy with them anyway.





Have a great trip





Mandy




Mandy with no disrespect, fake perfumes are just that ... fake.





The aroma evaporates in no time, the fragrance may not match the that of the original scent, and sometimes fake cosmetics are downright dangerous - they contain lead and other toxic substances - buyer beware !




thanks 4 ur comments yeah i agree u just cant beat the real stuff.. il try buying in dubai airport change over there if it will be 2 deer in bangkok/phuket and koh samui. cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment