Friday, April 2, 2010

When should I book my internal flights?

Im fying to Bangkok in June, then straight to Chaing Mai for three nights, then from Chaing Mai to Samui for seven nights, then back to Bangkok for home.





I%26#39;m going to book with Bangkok air, as I%26#39;ve done this trip before but that was three years ago and things seem to have changed. Should I book now or leave it nearer to the time I go?





I think last time, I booked my flight when I got to Bangkok, but not sure I want to risk this time in case there are no seats.





It puts me off booking too far in advance incase they change my flight times at short notice and I miss my connection





Cheers.



When should I book my internal flights?


Hi,





You will always get people hanging out for last minute deals but we booked as far as head as we could direct with the airline and the price reasonable.





When we undertook our research for our trip it was clear from trawling through these posts that flights in this area get booked up well in advance.





We did have our flight times changed once but only by 10 mins.





Regards





JTS-7



When should I book my internal flights?


http://www.bangkokair.com/discoveryairpass/





I think you might find this of interest.


  • makeup techniques
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment