Sunday, April 4, 2010

Forum Members Fundraising Dinner

Is it shut down? I cannot find anywhere to add my reply. Not sure whether it%26#39;s just me shut out or someone took exception to the last post there.



Forum Members Fundraising Dinner


Hey hun





I%26#39;m afraid its not just you!!!



Its disappeared for some reason :(



Forum Members Fundraising Dinner


Hi Tina, I wanted to reply to the last post as well but there is no reply button. Shame people could not leave things alone (or at least post seperate to this thread), now a thread that was started for such a good cause has been stopped.



Cathy




Things seem to have changed around here quite a bit lately. %26#39;Wonder who is involved in this? Not making insinuations, or accusations, but something is definitely going on, in my opinion.




I did not see the post that was deleted, but wanted to reply to the Princess post. I really think that this thread should have been left alone and all the other topics that were cropping up be aired in a new thread.





At least then we would have had a constructive thread about the Fundraising dinner with positive input from members and not all the mud slinging, negative posts etc that seemed to come into it.





Have to agree Tina the forum has certainly changed over the last year, but there are still a lot of good people here who are willing to help etc.



Cathy




Yes, it seems to have been shut down, but at least the information about the dinner is still there for us organizers to use.





I really wanted to the thread to stay positive, but at the same time I had to be as candid as I could as to why I could not say more about where we are at.





Anyway, if people have had problems that they legitimately want to bring to the attention of others, that is what the forum is about. A new thread, or a jbr, about their problems would be a better way to go.





Never mind, the dinner is looking good, and yes it will be for the benefit of the needy in Phuket. No rip offs at all.





Even though my singing has been banned.





Perhaps that is the reason the thread was closed?





Seeya,



Mark.




I thought this forum was ruled by the precept of; Get the truth, then go. How can you get the truth if it gets deleted or shut down all the time? Live by your motto, I say.




Hope it is up and running by June. Count us in.



Cheers,



Lyn and Ray




Princess Jazzy back with a venegence I assume.... LOL...






Spot on Mark, It definately had to be due to your singing or maybe that the last post had absolutely nothing to do with the dinner etc and who knows what the post before that said, so it seems these 2 posts caused the thread to be shut down.





I still dont understand WHY they had to close the thread though, but lots of strange things do happen here.



Cathy




Athena



Perhaps the forum got jammed with everybody trying to reply to the royal pain in the a***e, but we have to move forward and remain positive so the Fund raising dinner can go ahead as there are so many of us who would like to give something back to



the country we all love





Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment