Friday, April 2, 2010

Beachfront Bungalow Recommendations Needed

My girlfriend and I were originally planning to go to Phuket, but flight restrictions have forced us to change our plans. We are now traveling to Koh Samui, and I%26#39;m actually quite happy with the change.





We are in our late 20s and quite through partying. We are looking for a quiet area; night life doesn%26#39;t really interest us.





We want to stay in a beachfront bungalow, so there%26#39;s no need to recommend locations that aren%26#39;t right on the beach.





I would like to stay at a nice beach. Somewhere I can take a dip. I%26#39;ve read how some areas have really shallow water.





My girlfriend wants to spend less than 3,000 THB per night (we are staying for four), but I just got a raise, so I%26#39;m willing to go a little higher (shh! don%26#39;t tell her!)





We have looked at a lot of cheap places... Internet and a tv would be nice, just in case it rains.





We have gotten down to 4 choices: Moon Bungalows, Moonhut Bungalows, Promtsuk Buri, and Cactus Bungalows.





Can you think of any other places we should stay? Do you have anything good/bad to say about four places we already have in mind?



Beachfront Bungalow Recommendations Needed


i stayed in maenam village bungalows, and you cant get better than this,............very quiet area but close to shops and villlage centre, right on the beach, which is great for swimming, restaurants close by, air\con, fan,hot and cold shower, fridge, tv with cable\satellite, all for 1200 baht per night, you cant go wrong, my wife and I are going in May, and have already booked, will send you some pics of the place if you want, and the email address, so you can contact them.



Beachfront Bungalow Recommendations Needed


I saw some pictures on their blog. What is the interior like? They are pretty darn cheap!




try Honey cottages on Cheong Mon beach - you can%26#39;t get closer to the sea!! www.samuihoney.com




Hi,





Give us your email addy and i can send some pics of some lovely beach front bungalows at Meanam. Nice beach,quiet area very thia. Great locals!.




I look forward to the pics! I%26#39;ve read up on Samui Honey Cottages, but somebody commented that the beach was full of rocks...




We just returned from Samui 3 days ago. We were staying at a resort on the northern end of Chaewang Beach but our friends were staying at OP bungalows. It was very cheap, quiet and close walking distance to main Street and restaurants. They are from Norway and said they would stay there again.




Thanks for the recommendations! I%26#39;ve been making quite a few booking inquiries and am still waiting to hear back from a few places.





I%26#39;m waiting to hear from Promtsuk Buri, Cactus Bungalows, SamuiHoney and Maenam Village Bungalows. All the other places I contacted were booked.





Op looks nice, but they don%26#39;t really look like they are beachfront...




Sorry for double posting... :(





I%26#39;ve gotten down to three places: Cactus bungalows, Maenam Village Bungalows, and Coco Palm Resort.





Which should I choose?


  • makeup techniques
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment