Friday, April 2, 2010

Tour with Tom

We have booked a tour with Tom (through Tong) in July. I wonder if anyone can help me workout what would be a feasable itinerary. We would like to go to the floating market as we feel that would be better to do with a guide. However, I would also like to perhaps visit a Wat in the afternoon. I am not sure what to ask for as I have no idea about distances etc... If anyone can suggest an itinerary I would be really grateful.





Thanks



E x



Tour with Tom


Hi E



If you tell Tong what you want to see she will work out an itinery for you, we had Tom a couple of weeks ago, you will not be dissapointed he is a great guide, ask him for breakfast on the floating market it was wonderful, he is very attentive, speaks excellent english and has a worth of knowledge also great fun to be with, please send our best wishes from susie and derek to him.



regards susie



Tour with Tom


Thanks for that. I will be sure to pass on your hello. Can I be nosey and ask what else you did with Tom. Did you have to pay for the floating market separately. I am still unsure of what to ask for since I do not know of distances between various places etc.. I do not want to spend a lot of the day travelling as we are only arriving the night before.





Thanks



E x




Hi Emac1, we have booked with Tom in May, like you, we wanted to do the floating markets, temples etc. We have booked tongs package FB3. you can have a look at the details on her Web site.tourwithtong@yahoo.com



Hope this helps. Lea88



7 weeks to go cannot wait!




her website is www.tourwithtong.com



You can go to FAQs to get an idea how long the trip would be and expected gasoline shown there.




Hi



We paid a total price at the end of the day, we did floating market, wood carving factory, bridge over the river kwai, war cemetary, tiger temple, elephant treck, it was a full day but worth it



regards susie




Lea88





Thanks for the info. I think the tour you are going on FB3 sounds really good.



x

No comments:

Post a Comment