Friday, April 2, 2010

swimsuits in AUS

Hi just thought I%26#39;d let you know of a shop I just found in Adelaide which has a wide variety of swimsuits. They have a great range even though we are going into the winter. They have sizes from childs through to adult 26. This is there website for all us ladies who aren%26#39;t super slim and can%26#39;t buy in Phuket.





http://www.jemdesigns.com.au/



swimsuits in AUS


Hi Bez,



Have been there a few times, they also have really nice short sarongs, beach dresses and shorts. Good shop.



Cathy



swimsuits in AUS


Yes Cathy what I liked was they cater for the really large bust without charging an arm and a leg, and the staff were really helpful.



Bez




Bez, I would love to say thats why I have been there but I would be lying haha. But it would have to be the biggest selection of swimmers in Adelaide.



Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment