Sunday, April 4, 2010

TwinPalms concern-10 days to go

mmh...getting a little worried now as the last couple of reports for the hotel have not been great! We are going in 10 days time and the concern of construction is at the back of my mind. We have been told construction she be minimal when we get there and just finishing touches, this doesn%26#39;t seem the case. Has anyone been around this are recently? How is the noise? Tks



TwinPalms concern-10 days to go


We were at Twinplams over XMAS...the construction on the hotel expansion was nearly completed and work on the Marriott next door was mostly interior work....there was very little noise...it did not bother us at all, even sitting by the pool. The hotel is wonderful..you will have a great time.



TwinPalms concern-10 days to go


I have to say KJDSouthWales I have also been checking constantly on any updates regarding Twinpalms. Hubby and I are booked in on the 19th April for 8 nights and hate the thought that there is a construction site happening. Most reviews are good but I saw the last one (like yourself) and thought Oh oh! I will be watching closely for any replies.




We visited TwinPalm in February but admittedly in the evening for dinner.I am unable to report on the construction work during the day but I thought it worthwhile to let you have my reaction to the place: it is stunning.




Phew...lets hope it doesnt affect us much ey. Bit risky booking it but loved the look so just had to do it...will report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment