Friday, April 2, 2010

left-luggage storage?

Hi guys, leaving Australia for Prague already in two days. On my way there I will lay over in Thailand for 6 nights. Im wondering whether I can leave my big suitcase somewhere on the airport, since i dont wanna haul it everywhere. Is there a safe and cheap left-luggage??





please advise,,,



left-luggage storage?


There are a couple of baggage storage places in Suwarnabhumi Airport, one on the arrival floor by the police office, one on the departure floor in the back corner.





I believe a big suitcase is around 100 baht a day. I have left my bicycles there on numerous occasions without any problems.



left-luggage storage?


Airport left luggage costs 100 baht per piece per day. There have been a number of reports of items missing from this facility, and they don%26#39;t accept valuable electronic gear such as laptops %26amp; cameras.





Hotels and guest houses store luggage, sometimes for a fee and sometimes free of charge. But you never know under what conditions it%26#39;s being stored and who has access.





Bangkok Self Storage has what they call ';backpacker storage'; in a very safe storage locker for 100 baht per piece per WEEK. Only the small number of staffers have access. This company is very professional, clean and secure (I%26#39;m a frequent customer). http://www.bangkokselfstorage.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment