Tuesday, March 30, 2010

good hair extensions

hey everyone,





so my partner and i are going to phuket in june... staying at merlin beach resort... really keen to get some hair extensions done... does anyone know of any places close by or whatever that are good and reasonably cheap?



also any recommendations on places to go things to do would be awesome!





cant wait! so excited!!!! hehehehe





thanks!



good hair extensions


Hey,





I cant help you with hair extensions in phuket, but if your stopping in bangkok i can! i will be there in may and getting a full head of human hair extensions for a great price. Let me know if your going to bangkok and i will give you the details.



good hair extensions


excellent! yeah im gonna be in bagnkok for 3 nights... would be excellent to know the details.....



thanks heaps! =]




I am also going to bangkok (only for a night stopover from phuket) but am very keen to get hair extensions there. Can i please have the details :)




have sent you both the details :)




thanks so much :)




Hi Trinii22





Could you please post the details re: the hair extensions as I my daughter and I will be in Bangkok in April and my daughter would like to get extensions.





thanks



Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment