Sunday, March 28, 2010

Monkey School

Any info on the monkey school in Kanchanaburi? I found one site that says its 150B to get into it, but that%26#39;s about all I found. Has anyone been? Is it worth going? What%26#39;s the best way to get there?





Thanks.



Monkey School


I have been and its 200 baht per person and a waste of time if you ask me. Our driver from Bangkok arranged the longtail boat ride for us when we arrived at the bridge and that cost us 700 baht each so we did,nt bother to go see anything else on the boat trip. I will add that the floating restaurant upsteam of the bridge was excellent.Then again i went mainly to see the cematarys which was very moving.



Andygsxr



Monkey School


I apologise if my post sounded bad for Kanchanaburi. As previous poster has said the town itself is great with lots to see and do, i was only ranting about the rip-off boatrip.



Andygsxr

No comments:

Post a Comment