Sunday, March 28, 2010

To pre-book popular and recommended tours?

Hi Everyone,



Just wondering if you need to book some of the more popular tours in advance like John Grey Starlight tour or Captain Mark sailing tour?



As these come highly recommended will they be booked out if we go to book them once we arrive? We will be there in June.



Cheers,



Lyn



To pre-book popular and recommended tours?


we booked john grey hongs by starlight while we were in phuket no trouble at all , it%26#39;s a great trip well worth the money



To pre-book popular and recommended tours?


Hi Lyn





Although June is out of season I would suggest making a booking before you go, if you want to go with Captain Mark. I have recently read on a JBR that someone was unable to go as they were fully booked. Phuket Sail tours are highly recommended on TA so I suggest dropping him an email and asking him directly.





Hope you have a fab holiday.






Lyn,



I would definately book for Captain Mark in advance, we have already booked him for June 5th. Are you here for that day as we are looking for some more people to come with us.



Cathy




Hi Lyn,





I found it quite a bit cheaper booking and paying for tours once I got to Phuket. Never had a problem getting on one that I wanted to. But be sure to book a few days in advance.





Another consideration I can see booking too far in advance is that you never know what the weather is going to be doing, and its not much fun heading out on a small boat during a cyclone!! haha




I know you can get cheaper deals if you wait until you get there but I suppose it depends who you want to go with.





If you want to do a tour with a specific company I%26#39;d book in advance. We are doing 2 trips with Simba and I%26#39;ve prebooked them. As they only have small numbers on board I didn%26#39;t want to miss out.





I%26#39;d rather pay a little bit extra money and be really happy with the company I go with.





Nic




I recommend that you book both of these trips in advance. I have only heard excellent reports about The John Grey tour and I know that Ct. Mark offers cruises with personalized attention for smaller groups.





Enjoy!



Chantal




Hi Everyone,



Thank you all for your advice.



Cathy - unfortunately we will not be in Phuket on the 5th June. Enjoy your day out with Captain Mark.



Cheers,



Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment