Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Making a teddy bear - help please!

A random request....





I live in Vietnam and I am trying to hand stich a teddy bear as a present for someone. I%26#39;ve managed to get some fake fur maerial in black here. However I still need some brown and yellow fake fur, also I need teddy bear toy eyes and a nose.





I am on holiday in thailand as of Saturday and was hoping that I could pick up the material i need in Bangkok.





Does anyone know where could buy fake fur fabric and possibly toy extras too? I know it%26#39;s random but I relaly need them and can%26#39;t them in Vietnam



Making a teddy bear - help please!


If you go into any Central Department Store, they have a ';Make Your Own Teddy Bear'; corner.



Apart from that you can try MBK (National Stadium skytrain station) or the weekend market at Chatuchak (Morchit skytrain station.)



Making a teddy bear - help please!


Wow - are you kidding? A make your own teddy bear corner?! Excellent, that%26#39;s better than I had even hoped for. Thanks so much

No comments:

Post a Comment