Sunday, March 28, 2010

Phuket Beach

We are looking at booking a trip to Phuket for June 2008. We love beach swimming, can anyonbe advise if the beach is good for swimming. Someone told me that there may be jelly fish. According to other reviews the beach sounds really nice but I just want to confirm that it is nice.





Also can anyone advise on Hua Hins beach? I%26#39;ve also been told that there is jelly fish there.





Tossing up between 12 nights at Phuket and 5 at Hua Hin or just do the 17 nights at Phuket.





Any tips would be greatful.



Phuket Beach


Dear GMCTOTA,



I love swimming like you. So I choose Surin Beach, Phuket as my friends reccomended me quiet and relaxing beach. I%26#39;ve been stayed at Benyada lodge at Surin beach for our 2 weeks holidays. Very nice, lovely and freindly people hotel.



I swam everyday 2 weeks period at Surin Beach and I never found jelly fish.



Please take a look at Phuket beaches review:



tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293920-i5037-k166鈥?/a>



Benyada Lodge review:



tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293920-d648038鈥?/a>



www.sawadee.com/hotel/phuket/benyada/review/





Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment