Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hire car and driver in chiang Mai

Hi All,



My family and i will be in Chiang Mai for one week in April.



Rather than try and drive around myself I would like to hire a car with a driver who could also act as a guide.





Does anyone know of a good car service and how much I should expect to pay?





Thanks in advance





Luke



Hire car and driver in chiang Mai


Hi Luke,





We%26#39;re going in July and loooking at Sergeant Kai%26#39;s services (you%26#39;ll find him on the net under his name or Chiang Mai tours or something as such). He offers a private driver for the whole day, pick up from hotel and drop back for 1800 Baht which I consider reasonable. We%26#39;ll be doing a day trip with him. Cars are air-conditioned of course.



Hire car and driver in chiang Mai


hi luke. I was looking on the forum a couple of weeks ago. one of the members , answered, the same question. and I wrote it down as we may be going to chiangmai in august, i am sorry I didn';t write the members name down because then you could have contacted her, /him, and way , this guys email address in chiangmai, is tootaatootaa@yahoo.com



. driver and van , the member was very happy with the service. I hope this helps, kindest wishes whoopi




Me again luke I just went back a few pages on trip adviser the member is lannafocus , has given me good info before, ttry sending him a message




hi LukeMac,





I am going to CM in May. I am booking my car+driver with http://www.journeycnx.com/





It has the best rate so far.





Also check www.northwheels.com




Luke,



I will be returning to Chiang Mai a third time in Oct. Mr. Thee, Taxi No. 75, owns his own new, clean, a/c vehicle, speaks adequate English and is the BEST guide in Chiang Mai, I%26#39;m sure. And his full-day rate is VERY reasonable. He will spoil you rotten, and there%26#39;s not a corner of the area he doesn%26#39;t know. He%26#39;s driven me many miles, patiently waiting while I tour, shop, etc. He really tries to meet your every need, and I believe he%26#39;d be a great family guide. He can provide excellent choices and is intimately familiar with history, museums, sightseeing (elephants, etc.), temples, restaurants, spas, every kind of store--you name it. His contact info is:



Mobile: 081 884 5649



Phone: 66 53 492572



email: thee40@hotmail.com





Barb in Texas




Hi Barb,



Have you got some good tips for me with regards to shopping, eating and sightseeing.



We will be in Chiang Mai for 5 nights in April.



Cheers,



Stewie.




Hi Everyone,



Thanks for your advice,



I have arranged for Mr.Three to pick us up at the airport.



I will letyou know how it goes.





Luke


  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment